An extensive collection of butterfly themed resources to refresh your classroom decor.
This butterfly-themed pack contains all that you need to update your classroom decor. Laminate each of these classroom decoration resources to use year after year.
If you’re stuck for classroom decoration ideas take a look at our wide range of classroom themes, packed full of resources that are ready for you to download and print.
Each of our classroom theme packs contains all that you need to continue your chosen classroom theme throughout the year. Student rewards, student labels, classroom group charts, teaching PowerPoint templates and more are provided to save you time and keep your classroom looking amazing!
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Butterflies – PowerPoint Template
- Butterflies – Portrait Page Borders
- Butterflies – Landscape Page Borders
- Butterflies – Grouping Posters
- Butterflies – Monthly Overview
- Butterflies – Cut Out Decorations
- Butterflies – Weekly Task Chart
- Butterflies – Weekly Timetable
- Butterflies – Border Trimmers
- Butterflies – Tray Labels
- Butterflies – Desk Plate Alphabet and Number Line
- Butterflies – Star Student Badges
- Butterflies – Job Chart
- Butterflies – Numbers 1 to 100 Chart
- Butterflies – Class List
- Butterflies – Daily Goals
- Butterflies – Bathroom Break Poster
- Butterflies – Class Rules
- Butterflies – Letters and Number Bunting
- Butterflies – Letter, Number and Punctuation Set
- Butterflies – Diary Cover
- Butterflies – Title Poster
- Butterflies – Word Wall Template
- Butterflies – Welcome Sign and Name Tags
- Butterflies – Award Certificate
- Butterflies – Happy Birthday Chart
- Butterflies – Display Banner
- Butterflies – Desk Name Tags
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Distribute these role cards to your students to assist them in performing their reciprocal teaching role during reading groups. The reciprocal teaching roles explained on the cards include:
- the questioner
- the clarifier
- the predictor
- the summariser.
by Stephanie (Teach Starter) Jun 20th, 2017
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!