An extensive resource pack to help students understand the concept of questioning.
Questioning means asking questions before, during and after reading to develop a deeper understanding of the text.
Asking questions helps students to make sense of the world they live in. When they ask questions while they are reading, this can help them to make sense of what is happening in the text.
Sometimes, the answers to questions can be found directly in the text. Sometimes, students need to use their own knowledge in conjunction with the information the author has given them. Other times, students may need to look outside the text and their own experiences for answers.
- Reading Strategies Poster Pack
- Applying Reading Comprehension Strategies Worksheets
- 5 W's and 1 H Graphic Organiser (Version 2)
- Super Six Reading Comprehension Strategies Bookmark
- Super Six Reading Comprehension Strategies - Individual Strategy Bookmarks
- Super Six Reading Comprehension Strategies - Question Mats
- Reading Comprehension Strategies PowerPoint - Questioning
- Super Six Reading Comprehension Strategies - Question Flashcards
- 120 Comprehension Strategy Question Cards
- Before, During and After Reading Fiction - Question Prompts
- QR Code Super Six Comprehension Question Cubes
- Ask Questions Poster
- Question Starter Flashcards
- Super Six Reading Comprehension Strategies - Tolsby Frame Poster Pack