A set of 7 posters that display different decoding strategies.
- Envision – Uses pictures to help read the words.
- Dr Stretch – Sounds out each letter of the word and then blends them together.
- Numero Uno – Focuses on saying the first sound.
- Leaper – Leaps over unknown words and the returns to the start.
- Chunkinator – Break words into chunks of letters that make known sounds.
- Flipster – Flips the vowel sound to be long or short.
- Re-tracer – Re-traces reading and begins the sentence again, this time trying something different.