Over 20 pages of Anzac, Gallipoli Campaign and World War 1 teaching resources.
The Gallipoli Resource Pack includes:
- Gallipoli poster / title page
- World War 1 poster
- World War 1 word wall cards
- Interview a veteran activity
- Gallipoli 5 Ws worksheet
- Gallipoli Campaign comprehension stimulus (full colour and b&w version)
- A letter from the trenches worksheet
- Gallipoli map (full colour and b&w version)
- World War 1 timeline poster
- World War 1 map showing German occupied areas, Entente Powers, neutral countries and new borders.
- Current map with country borders
- For the Fallen poem and worksheet
- Women’s role in WW1 comprehension stimulus
- 5 x page borders
- 5 x classroom decorations
You may also like these teaching resources:
NSW Curriculum alignment
Identifies celebrations and commemorations of significance in Australia and the world
Victorian Curriculum alignment
Australian Curriculum alignment
Days and weeks celebrated or commemorated in Australia (including Australia Day, Anzac Day, and National Sorry Day) and the importance of symbols and emblems
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!