Over 20 pages of Anzac, Gallipoli Campaign and World War 1 teaching resources.
The Gallipoli Resource Pack includes:
- Gallipoli poster / title page
- World War 1 poster
- World War 1 word wall cards
- Interview a veteran activity
- Gallipoli 5 Ws worksheet
- Gallipoli Campaign comprehension stimulus (full colour and b&w version)
- A letter from the trenches worksheet
- Gallipoli map (full colour and b&w version)
- World War 1 timeline poster
- World War 1 map showing German occupied areas, Entente Powers, neutral countries and new borders.
- Current map with country borders
- For the Fallen poem and worksheet
- Women’s role in WW1 comprehension stimulus
- 5 x page borders
- 5 x classroom decorations
You may also like these teaching resources:
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Australian Curriculum alignment
- Humanities and Social Sciences > HASS > Year 3 > Knowledge and Understanding > History > ACHASSK064
Days and weeks celebrated or commemorated in Australia (including Australia Day, Anzac Day, and National Sorry Day) and the importance of symbols and emblemsElaborationsidentifying and discussing the ...
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!