Digital Activities to Learn & Practise 0s Multiplication Facts
Learn and practise the 0s multiplication facts on interactive Google slides using input-output tables, lists of facts, the multiplication table, flashcards and fact families.
The slide deck can be assigned as one activity or the slides can be separated into individual activities.
Use for practise at school or at home.
Interactive Google slides can be used on any device that allows students to edit Google Slides.
Slide Deck includes:
- Technology practise so that students practise using the technology prior to working on the assignment
- 0s facts in an input-output table
- List of the facts to understand the patterns in the 0s facts
- A multiplication table where students fill in the 1s only allowing them to clearly see the patterns in the 0s multiplication facts
- Flashcard practise that can be filled in on the slide or printed and cut apart for games or standard flashcard practise
- Fact family practise using multiplication and division with 0s where students fill in the missing factors, products or quotients.
Use at home, in small groups, during guided maths and in centres.
Requires access to Google Slides This activity includes clear and concise teacher directions and an answer key.
Australian Curriculum alignment
Recall multiplication facts up to 10 x 10 and related division facts Elaborations using known multiplication facts to calculate related division facts (Skills: Numeracy, Critical and Creative Thinking) View this topic on www.australiancurr...
Recall multiplication facts of two, three, five and ten and related division facts
Represent and solve problems involving multiplication using efficient mental and written strategies and appropriate digital technologies
TeachTransform creates fun math activities that get students involved in real math. We bring decades of education experience to the task, and we believe that students learn best when teachers and students are having fun.
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!