A set of 11 badges to celebrate student achievements in the area of social awareness.
Use this teaching resource in the classroom to celebrate the curriculum area personal and social capability and the element of social awareness.
These student badges are ideal to use when awarding students for recognising the feelings of others and knowing how and when to assist others. In developing and acting with social and personal capability, students:
- appreciate diverse perspectives
- contribute to civil society
- understand relationships.
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:
- I Can Care For Others
- I Can Contribute To My Home
- I Can Contribute To My Local Community
- I Can Contribute To My School
- I Can Identify Problems In Relationships
- I Can Play In Small Groups
- I Can Make And Keep Friends
- I Can Manage Different Relationships
- I Can Take Part In Group Experiences
- I Can Understand Someone Elses Point Of View
- I Can Understand Relationships
Resource Pack This resource is part of the Personal and Social Capability Badges Resource Pack. Download this resource and 37 other resources in the complete pack. View the pack...
How do I print this teaching resource?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
NSW Curriculum alignment
Victorian Curriculum alignment
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!