A 43 page flip book for introducing new vocabulary to year 6 students.
Turn this resource into a flip book by:
- Printing out the pages
- Use a hole punch to create holes in the three marked places at the top of the page
- Use metal book rings to bind them
- Display the flip book by hanging it with string or sitting it on a stand.
In this teaching resource, each page contains:
- a new word
- the definition of the word
- an example sentence, showing the word being used in context.
Recommended to be used with the PowerPoint presentation version for whole class lessons.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Titles in each slide have been changed from capitals to all lower case letters.
Change by Royce (Teach Starter) Feb 24th, 2019
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!