Written by Cassie (Teach Starter)
Posted Sunday July 1
One of the most exciting resource packs you can download on the Teach Starter website is the 200+ Page Free Teaching Resource Pack. Why? Because as a free member, it gives you an amazing opportunity to download and test out a range of our most popular premium teaching resources! This pack of printables has recently had a makeover, which means it’s bigger and better than ever!
Premium Printable Teaching Resources
One of the best ways for you to decide if a premium Teach Starter plan is right for you is to ‘taste-test’ some of the resources that you wouldn’t usually have access to with a free membership.
Now, that’s not to say that the massive collection of free teaching resources isn’t amazing! It is! But it truly is only a tiny glimpse into the tens of thousands of pages you’d have access to on a Starter, Teacher or Ultimate plan.
What’s in the Pack?
So, what are the free teaching resources in this pack? When you hit download, you’ll get a ZIP folder with more than 60 files inside, allowing you to sample 28 different resources across a variety of key learning areas. Many resources include more than one colour option (full colour, low colour or black and white) so you can select which best suits your printing and copying budget.
You can see what Teach Starter investigations, task cards, educational posters, spinners, templates, games and activities are like!
- Editing Passage Task Cards – Year 5
- QR Code Super Six Comprehension Question Cubes
- Persuasive Topic Cards – Upper Primary
- Imaginative Writing Stimulus Wheels
- Writer’s Notebook Writing Prompt Cards
- Comic Strip Templates
- Forms of Poetry Posters with Annotations
- Homophones Posters Resource Pack
- Colour Posters with Images
- Roll It Operations Game
- Angles Bingo
- Pandora’s Party Palace Maths Activity – Middle Years
- Hundreds Board Mystery Picture Task Cards
- Chance and Data Maths Investigation – Roll Me a Six!
- Financial Planning Maths Investigation – My Day at Leisure Land!
- Numeracy Working Mats
- Tangram Treats – Task Cards and Templates
STEM and Technology Resources
- Classmate Coding – Flashcards and Activities
- STEM Investigation – Build A Raft
- STEM Challenge Cards – Upper Years
Student Wellness Resources
- Yoga Poses for Kids – Posters
- Mindfulness Colouring In Sheets – Portrait
- Mindfulness Activity Task Cards
Classroom Display Resources
- In this class, Mistakes are Expected, Inspected and Respected – Classroom Poster
- I Have Not Failed – Motivational Poster
- When it Rains Look for Rainbows, When it’s Dark Look for Stars – Poster
- Growth and Fixed Mindset Poster
- Dr. Seuss Bookmarks
Please note: These premium resources won’t download for free individually. You’ll need to head to the 200+ Page Free Resource Pack page and download them as part of the sample pack.
To download these amazing resources, simply sign up for a free Teach Starter account and click the green download button on the 200+ Page Free Teaching Resource Pack page!
Comments & feedback
Posted Wednesday August 30, 2017 by Cassie (Teach Starter)
Mindfulness is a superpower that your students can master with just five-minutes practise a day. Check out this list of 18 quick and amazing mindfulness activities for the classroom. Read more...
Posted Tuesday November 15, 2016 by Holly (Teach Starter)
With Christmas just around the corner, we have put together some of our favourite Christmas crafts and activities to do in your classroom. Read more...
We believe in a world where every child is inspired to build a purposeful and happy life through learning.
Jill Snape & Scott Tonges (founders)