A pack of 6 fact sheets detailing different celebrations around the world.
This teaching resource includes information on the following celebrations around the world:
- Saint Patrick’s Day – Ireland
- Australia Day
- Independence Day – United States of America
- Bastille Day – France
- Basant Kite Festival – Pakistan and India
- Chinese New Year.
Information in each fact sheet includes:
- Important facts – when and where, why, who, what and important symbols.
- Important traditions – clothing worn, food eaten, decorations used and other customs.
A page border has been added to each fact sheet for you to use in the classroom.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower covers students in Year 3 and Year 4.
Pupils should continue to develop a chronologically secure knowledge and understanding of British, local and world history, establishing clear narratives within and across the periods they study. They should note connections, contrasts and trends ove...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!