A pack of 6 fact sheets detailing different celebrations around the world.
This teaching resource includes information on the following celebrations around the world:
- Saint Patrick’s Day – Ireland
- Australia Day
- Independence Day – United States of America
- Bastille Day – France
- Basant Kite Festival – Pakistan and India
- Chinese New Year.
Information in each fact sheet includes:
- Important facts – when and where, why, who, what and important symbols.
- Important traditions – clothing worn, food eaten, decorations used and other customs.
A page border has been added to each fact sheet for you to use in the classroom.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
Pupils should continue to develop a chronologically secure knowledge and understanding of British, local and world history, establishing clear narratives within and across the periods they study. They should note connections, contrasts and trends ove...
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower covers students in Year 3 and Year 4.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!