A set of little books to assist younger students with number recognition and understanding for numbers 1-20.
To make the mini-books:
- Print the little books at their ‘actual’ size and do not reduce or enlarge it. This will ensure the page edges line up without trimming.
- Once printed, fold all of the lines on the page, including all of the horizontal lines and all of the vertical lines.
- Open the piece of paper and then re-fold again along the middle vertical line.
- Cut the dotted line between pages 2, 3, 6 and 7.
- Open the piece of paper and then re-fold the paper in half along the middle horizontal line.
- Push pages together so that all the pages are on the outside. The cut section will open out in a diamond shape before folding in on itself to form a mini-book.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
An editable version has been added.
Addition by Paul (Teach Starter) Mar 2nd, 2020
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!