An easy-to-use cut and stick template to create an imaginative snowman Christmas card!
Use this simple template to create a pop-up snowman inside a Christmas card.
To make this card you will need:
- One Pop-Up Snowman Template per student
- One A4 piece of backing card
- Cut around the borderline.
- Fold the paper in half so the short edges are lined up.
- Reverse the fold of the paper so that the cut lines are on the outside.
- Cut along the dotted lines.
- Push the circular sections inside out so that they are folded within the card.
- Glue the back of the card to a piece of backing card.
Template downloads as an A4 landscape PDF.
For more pop-up Christmas card inspiration, read our blog Christmas Pop Up Card Templates.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!