A set of cards to use when playing ‘memory’.
The benefits of matching and memory games for preschool-aged children are numerous.
Some of them include:
- improved concentration
- train visual memory
- increased short term memory
- increased attention to detail
- improved the ability to find
- similarities and differences in objects
- help to classify objects that are grouped by similar traits
- improved vocabulary.
Print the cards on cardboard for added durability. Cut the cards and lay them face down. Students are required to turn one card over and try to find the matching picture.
Our products help children learn, build confidence, develop vocabulary and early learning skills, find a sense of self and better understand the world around them.
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!