Use this teaching resource in the classroom when encouraging early years students to settle into the school environment.
This fun template is ideal to use during the first week of school and encourages students to:
- learn how to spell their teacher’s name
- get their school uniform ready the night before school
- pack their bag the night before school
- learn the names of two people in their new class
- read to an adult at home
- introduce themselves to a classmate
- draw a map of their classroom
- show an adult how to hold their pencil.
It is preferable to select a larger size when printing.
Comments & Reviews
Write a review to help other teachers and parents like yourself. If you would like to request a change (Changes & Updates) to this resource, or report an error, simply select the corresponding tab above.
Log in or sign up to join the conversation.
Request a change
Would you like something changed or customized on this resource? While our team makes every effort to complete change requests, we can't guarantee that every change will be completed.
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!
If any of our resources do not have 100% accurate American English (en-US), simply click on the 'Report an error' tab above to let us know. We will have the resource updated and ready for you to download in less than 24 hours. Read more...