Woodland tales themed desk plates with the alphabet, a number line and a space for your student’s name.
How to use this teaching resource:
(1) Use the custom settings above to create your ideal desk plate by selecting the following options:
- school font
- font lines
- number line style
- alphabet layout style
- left and right hands on or off.
(2) Download and print out your custom classroom desk plates and write your students’ names on them.
(3) Alternatively, after selecting the above custom settings, click on the blue ‘customise’ button and add your students’ names to the desk plates. Then download and print your custom desk plate file.
(4) Laminate the desk plates to protect from moisture and cut them out.
(5) Stick the desk plates on your students’ desks with sticky tape or contact.
Now, you will have easily created the perfect, custom classroom alphabet and number line reminder for your students to refer to every day!
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!