Classroom Theme Packs will start arriving next week!

Classroom Theme Packs will start arriving next week! image

Shared by Scott (Teach Starter)
Posted Thursday January 14, 2016

If you’ve ordered a pack, you will receive email confirmation of your tracking code to ensure your pack arrives safely, in time for school.

Take a look...

Teach Starter resources sample

Start saving hours each week.

Download thousands of premium teaching resources.

Comments & feedback

• Hi there ? Just wanted to check that I signed up for the Ultimate subscription correctly as I’m keen to get my Under the sea resources for classroom set up. Thanks Karen Garnsey ?

Comment by Karen Garnsey on January 16, 2016 at 11:51 am

• Hi Karen,

You certainly did! Your pack will be shipped tomorrow. Thanks again for signing up!

Kind regards,
      Scott

Official comment by Scott (Teach Starter) on January 17, 2016 at 3:13 pm

• Hi
    I have just signed up. I have clicked on the “underwater theme” . Just wondering how I get it? Do I download it or do I get it sent to me

Cheers
    Joelene

Comment by Joelene Liddle on January 18, 2016 at 5:37 pm

• Hi Joelene,

Thank you for signing up!

Your pack will be shipped to your address. We will email you a tracking code as soon as your order has shipped.

Kind regards,
      Scott

Official comment by Scott (Teach Starter) on January 18, 2016 at 5:41 pm

• Hi,
    I was wondering if the classroom pack will be here in Alice Springs before Next week??

Comment by Joelene Liddle on January 19, 2016 at 5:44 pm

• Hi Joelene,

Just checking in to see if you have received your pack?

Kind regards,
      Scott

Official comment by Scott (Teach Starter) on February 2, 2016 at 9:57 am

• Hi I have not recieved a conformation email just wondering if my packs in the mail?
    Cheers
    Jenni

Comment by Jenni McCamley on January 20, 2016 at 8:17 pm

• Hi Jenni, thank you for your comment. Your pack should arrive today!

Official comment by Scott (Teach Starter) on January 21, 2016 at 3:45 pm

You must be logged in to post a comment.