Unfortunately, this resource couldn't be created.

Star Wars Theme Pack

by Jessarrah

A classroom theme pack with a Star Wars theme – jobs/borders/posters/table groups/group names etc.

Year 4 / Classroom Organisation

Comments & feedback

What do you think of this request? Would you love to use it too?

• I would love a star wars theme pack, as I am doing the book for literacy with year 3… Please make one !!

Comment by Maureen McDonnell on December 21, 2015 at 8:00 pm

• A Star Wars theme pack would be great with my grade 4 class next year.

Comment by Jannet Taylor on December 27, 2015 at 4:08 pm

• I would really love this theme pack. Please make it so I can use it for my Year 4 class for 2016. Thanks.

Comment by Emili Coppe on December 29, 2015 at 8:22 pm

• I really hope you make this one. My students would be so excited!

Comment by Nicola Chapman on December 31, 2015 at 10:22 am

• This would be an awesome resource.

Comment by Rhonda Cree on January 3, 2016 at 6:41 pm

• Thank you for all the support! Let’s hope this gets made 🙂

Comment by Jessarrah on January 17, 2016 at 7:22 pm

• This would be amazing!

Comment by Claire Bourke on January 23, 2016 at 1:28 pm

• I am already using this theme for my Year 3 class this year, but find it difficult to find any resources, I am making them all myself which is very time consuming so I would absolutely love some help please.

Comment by Lisbeth McCoy on January 24, 2016 at 9:31 am

• Hi Jessarrah,

Thanks again for submitting your request to Teach Starter.

We have reviewed your request (Star Wars Theme Pack) and determined that it does not meet our Teach Starter Request Guidelines (TSRG).

We welcome you to revise your request and submit it again. However, please take the time to review the Request Guidelines before submitting.

You can read the TSRG here: https://www.teachstarter.com/about/teach-starters-request-guidelines/

We also loved this idea, but knew that we had to go through the proper channels to gain permission to use the Star Wars brand and any associated images, names or concepts. Unfortunately we have not received permission to use Star Wars for this resource due to their tight copyright conditions.

We apologise for not being able to make this resource for you and hope that you are able to find another Classroom Theme Pack to use from our extensive collection here: https://www.teachstarter.com/teaching-resources/essentials/classroom-organisation/classroom-theme-packs/

If you have any questions in regards to this email or feel that your request has been wrongfully rejected, please reply and I’ll be happy to help.

Kind regards,
    Scott

Official comment by Scott (Teach Starter) on January 27, 2016 at 1:39 pm

You must be logged in to post a comment.