Blush Blooms Printable Teacher Diary Resource Pack

Blush Blooms Printable Teacher Diary Resource Pack image

Shared by Holly (Teach Starter)
Posted Wednesday January 2

A collection of blush blooms-themed printable pages for teachers to use when creating a personal school diary.

Take a look...

Teach Starter resources sample

Start saving hours each week.

Download thousands of premium teaching resources.

Comments & feedback

• So beautiful!

Comment by Elizabeth Briske on January 2, 2019 at 8:17 pm

• Hi Elizabeth,
      Thank you for your lovely comment. I am so glad you are enjoying our resources.

Official comment by Kristian on January 3, 2019 at 9:38 am

• Thank you for this beautiful planner. I love it

Comment by Ashika Corera on January 3, 2019 at 10:21 am

• Hi Ashika,
      Thank you for your lovely comment. I am so glad you are enjoying our resources.

Official comment by Kristian on January 3, 2019 at 10:24 am

• This is cute. But before I go printing and binding. Are you making this planner in any other themes? Or is this it for 2019? 🙂

Comment by Gabrielle Richards on January 3, 2019 at 12:13 pm

• Hi there Gabrielle, thanks for your lovely comment. We are currently working on a tropical-themed planner that will use vibrant colours.

Official comment by Holly (Teach Starter) on January 4, 2019 at 9:56 am

• Awesome thanks I look forward to seeing it!

Comment by Gabrielle Richards on January 4, 2019 at 10:15 pm

• Hi Gabrielle,
      You’re very welcome. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Official comment by Kristian on January 7, 2019 at 8:59 am

• This is so gorgeous, I love it!

Comment by Michaela Ward on January 6, 2019 at 4:49 pm

• Hi Michaela,
      Thank you for your lovely comment. I am so glad you are enjoying our resources.

Official comment by Kristian on January 7, 2019 at 8:55 am

You must be logged in to post a comment.