Sign up for a free account and download this free elementary school teaching resource pack for a sneak peek at the curriculum-aligned, time-saving, premium teaching resources we create!
Teach Starter is trusted by hundreds of thousands of teachers to help save them time without compromising on quality. Our printable resources ensure that Teach Starter teachers can walk into their elementary classroom and facilitate engaging, value-packed, educational experiences for their students every single day!
This free teacher resource sample pack will show you the kind of high-quality printables that our members have access to. Each resource is created by an experienced classroom teacher and designed by our team of professional (and extremely talented!) graphic designers and illustrators.
Save time and reduce stress with Teach Starter’s printable teaching resources.
Here you simply download, print, and go!
What our happy members have to say…
“Teach Starter is a fantastic site. I cannot begin to explain how diverse, coherent, and engaging it is! Teach Starter is my number one go to for resources, or to modify/create resources.” ~ Jane
“I love Teach Starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!” ~ Nanci
What’s in the teaching resource pack?
This teaching resource pack includes:
- STEM Investigation – Build A Raft
- Hundreds Chart Mystery Picture Task Cards
- Numeracy Working Mats
- Tangram Treats – Task Cards and Templates (Full Color Version)
- Comic Strip Templates
- I Have Not Failed – Motivational Poster
- When it Rains Look for Rainbows, When it’s Dark Look for Stars – Poster
- Growth and Fixed Mindset Poster
- STEM Challenge Cards – Upper Grades
- Financial Planning Math Investigation – My Day at Leisure Land!
- Color Posters with Images
- Pandora’s Party Palace Math Activity – Middle Years Version
- Yoga Poses for Kids – Posters
- Mindfulness Coloring Sheets – Portrait
- Mindfulness Activity Task Cards
- In this class, Mistakes are Expected, Inspected, and Respected – Classroom Poster
- Narrative Writing Stimulus Wheels
- Roll It Operations Game
- Opinion Topic Cards – Set 2
- Homophones Posters Resource Pack
- Rhyming Word Cards
- Jumble Mania – Circle Letters with Blends, Digraphs, and Phonemes
- Number Talks – Making Ten Task Cards
- Inference Comics – Worksheet
- Lower Grades Morning Work PowerPoint
- Map of The United States Puzzle
- Throwing, Dropping, Bouncing, Rolling – Science Experiment
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!