A collection of resources to use when developing a growth mindset in your students.
The characters Captain Yet and Pirate Nope have a great friendship. Pirate Nope often feels helpless about the challenges of learning. Captain Yet is a fantastic friend and has a way to help Pirate Nope see that problems will often have solutions, they just may take time. The purpose of Captain Yet is to help students use a growth mindset approach to see that there are always solutions to learning challenges and how to find solutions using independent and smart strategies.
The resources in this pack include goal setting and tracking templates, posters, displays, worksheets, games, and activities.
These Captain Yet-themed resources are great for setting your classroom values at the beginning of the school year or as a maintenance activity after long breaks to remind your students that even though you may not be able to do something yet, with hard work and the right attitude, you can succeed.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Captain Yet: Yet vs Nope – Poster
- Captain Yet Inspired Goals – Template
- Captain Yet Goal Tracker
- Captain Yet Goals Sticker Chart
- Are We There Yet? Captain Yet’s Joyous Journey – Large Posters
- Captain Yet: Pirate Nope’s Odyssey It’s Not Over Yet – Large Posters
- Captain Yet Upper Years Goal Tracker – Template
- The Adventures of Pirate Nope and Captain Yet – Comic
- Captain Yet – Values Poster
- Are We There Yet? Captain Yet’s Joyous Journey – Poster
- Captain Yet Advice – Dice Game
- Captain Yet: Pirate Nope’s Odyssey It’s Not Over Yet – Poster
- Growth Mindset Worksheets – Primary
- Pirate Nope Goal Tracker
- Pirate Nope Goals Sticker Sheet
- Pirate Nope’s Odyssey – Vertical Chart
- Are We There Yet? – Vertical Chart
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!