A comprehensive resource pack to help students distinguish between real and make-believe.
Being able to understand the concept of distinguishing between real and make-believe is an important comprehension strategy for students to understand.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Distinguish Between Real and Make-Believe Poster
- Real Or Make-Believe – Animal Sentences Worksheet
- Real Or Make-Believe – Blank Character Profile
- Real Or Make-Believe – Animal Picture Sorting Worksheet
- Real Or Make-Believe – Sentence And Picture Sorting Worksheet
- 120 Comprehension Strategy Question Cards
- Comprehension Task Cards – Distinguishing Between Real And Make-Believe
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Common Core Curriculum alignment
Ask and answer questions to demonstrate understanding of a text, referring explicitly to the text as the basis for the answers.
Refer to details and examples in a text when explaining what the text says explicitly and when drawing inferences from the text.
Quote accurately from a text when explaining what the text says explicitly and when drawing inferences from the text.
Cite textual evidence to support analysis of what the text says explicitly as well as inferences drawn from the text.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!