Mindfulness Teaching Resource Pack
A collection of mindfulness teaching resources, including activity task cards, meditation scripts, colouring sheets and more.
The positive benefits of teaching mindfulness to children have been proven across a number of studies. Incorporating mindfulness into everyday classroom activity is becoming more and more common. A five or ten-minute daily mindfulness practice can see students reduce stress and anxiety, increase concentration and engagement, sleep better, improve social skills, and develop problem-solving and decision-making skills.
This teaching resource pack supports daily mindfulness in the classroom with a teacher information sheet, a range of activities, meditation scripts, trackers and mindfulness colouring resources.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Mindfulness Teacher Information Sheet
- Mindfulness Activity Task Cards
- Mindful Breathing – Guided Meditation Script
- Body Scan – Guided Meditation Script
- Breathing Colors – Guided Meditation Script
- Mindfulness Coloring in Pinwheel Activity
- Mindfulness Coloring In Sheets – Portrait
- Pattern Coloring In (Version 2)
- Mindfulness Activity Tracker – 9 Weeks
- Mindfulness Activity Tracker – 10 Weeks
- Mindfulness Activity Tracker – 11 Weeks
- Mindfulness Coloring – Letters and Numbers Bunting
- Mindfulness Coloring – Letter, Number and Punctuation Set
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Share this teaching resource
Do you have friends missing out on Teach Starter? Easily share this teaching resource with your friends and colleagues using the links below.
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!