This extensive collection of minibeasts resources includes educational posters, classroom decorations, word wall templates, page templates and worksheets for you to mix and match with your class.
What are ‘minibeasts‘?
Minibeasts are small animals without backbones. Insects, spiders, snails and worms are common types of minibeasts.
What’s in this teaching resource pack?
Differentiated minibeast teaching resources for lower, middle and upper years. This pack is in no particular order and is designed for you to mix and match the resources you would like to use in your classroom.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Minibeasts – Title Poster
- What are Minibeasts? – Poster
- Minibeasts Facts Poster
- Minibeasts Classification Poster
- Insect Anatomy – Poster and Worksheet
- Arachnid Anatomy – Poster and Worksheet
- Identifying Minibeasts Poster
- Minibeasts – Word Wall
- Minibeasts – Cut Out Decorations
- Minibeast Mission – Research Task
- Finding Minibeasts – Activity
- Draw a Minibeast – Activity
- Minibeast Life Cycle – Blank Templates
- Silkworm Life Cycle Poster
- Silkworm Life Cycle Sort
- Life Cycle of a Fly Poster
- Fly Life Cycle Sort Activity
- Grasshopper Life Cycle – Blank Template
- Butterfly Life Cycle Poster
- Minibeast Adjectives Worksheet
- Snail and Slug Minibeast Page Border – Word Template
- Slug and Snail Minibeast Page Borders
- Minibeasts – Banner
- Minibeasts – Portrait Page Border
- Minibeast Fact Cards
- Minibeasts – Letters and Number Pennant Banner
- Minibeasts – Letter, Number and Punctuation Set
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!