A collection of templates and resources to help create an organizational binder for students.
Use this organization binder with students who require additional support with routines, choices, and goals.
The main cover and divider tabs are editable allowing the binder to be customized. The organization binder is separated into the following sections:
A visual schedule that can be tailored to the student’s preferred style.
A template used to outline choices in specific scenarios. It also provides the student options to move towards making a positive choice.
A reward system to be used when the student makes a positive choice.
A section to hold the student’s workbooks.
Recurring social stories that can be referred to through the school day.
Chill Out Passes
Passes that students can use when they identify that they need to have a break and take some time to refocus.
- My Organization Binder – Cover and Dividers
- Visual First-Then Schedule
- Choice A or B? – Template
- Token Board
- Social Stories - Rules for School
- Social Stories - A Change in My Day
- Social Stories - Doing My School Work
- Waiting for My Turn To Talk Mini-Book
- Social Stories - Making a Good Choice
- Social Stories - Morning Classroom Routine
- Social Stories - Afternoon Classroom Routine
- Visual Daily Schedule and Equipment
- Chill Out Passes
Write a review to help other teachers and parents like yourself. If you'd like to request a change to this resource, or report an error, select the corresponding tab above.