A poster highlighting the 5 Ls of Listening.
Information on poster includes:
- Lap – Place your hands in your lap.
- Lips – Keep your mouth closed, zip your lips.
- Look – Let the speaker know you are ready to listen by looking at them.
- Listen – Get your ears ready to listen to the important messages.
- Legs – Sit on the floor with your legs crossed, or sit in a chair with both feet at on the floor.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!