A fun activity to use during the first week of school that encourages students to introduce themselves and to think about numbers.
Use this teaching resource during the first week of school to get to know your students and toassess their ability to write their own name and numbers 0-10. This first week of school activity is also ideal to use as a classroom display.
Use thistemplate to create an accordian by following these simplesteps:
- Select a font and choose from the selection of boy and girl designs.
- Read aloud each incomplete sentence. Explain how to complete each sentence.
- Ask your students to shade the face of the template to look like themselves. You might like to use craft materials.
- Cut along the dotted line.
- Fold along the bold lines to create an accordian.
- Display in the classroom by hanging with pegs along a lengthof a string.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!