A fun activity to use during the first week of school that encourages students to introduce themselves and to think about numbers.
Use this teaching resource during the first week of school to get to know your students and toassess their ability to write their own name and numbers 0-10. This first week of school activity is also ideal to use as a classroom display.
Use thistemplate to create an accordian by following these simplesteps:
- Select a font and choose from the selection of boy and girl designs.
- Read aloud each incomplete sentence. Explain how to complete each sentence.
- Ask your students to shade the face of the template to look like themselves. You might like to use craft materials.
- Cut along the dotted line.
- Fold along the bold lines to create an accordian.
- Display in the classroom by hanging with pegs along a lengthof a string.
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!