A fun match-up activity to help teach children the alphabet, letters and sounds.
- Print out the Alphabet Order template and letters.
- Cut each of the letters out and jumble them up.
- Students need to put the letters back in order on the Alphabet Order template.
- As a hint, they can use the first letter from the picture on the template.
- You can laminate the pieces so they can be used over and over again.
A black and white version is also included in the downloaded PDF.How do I print this teaching resource?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Common Core State Standards alignment
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!