Free Download: Basic Goal Tear-off Plans
Tear-off style goal sheets for academic, behavior and personal goals.
A great way to give feedback to students and give them a sense of ownership for their achievements.
- Sense of ownership of their achievements.
- Having it up visually gives the students something to work towards
- Use these in conjunction with classroom goals signs
- Decide on goals collaboratively with students
- Every time the student achieves, they tear-off an achievement.
- Once the student tears-off all six, they could receive a mutually agreed reward.
A blank sheet is also provided for any goals specific to your class.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Share this teaching resource
Do you have friends missing out on Teach Starter? Easily share this teaching resource with your friends and colleagues using the links below.
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Find more resources for these topics...
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!