3D cube templates with bear illustrations.
This teaching resource is a template for a 3D cube made up of Teach Starter’s Bear Squares design. Students can cut out these templates and construct them into 3D cubes, or they can be used for other classroom uses.
Bear cube types include:
- Panda Bear
- Spectacled Bear
- Brown Bear
- Sun Bear
- Black Bear
- Polar Bear
- Mixed Bear
These Bear Squares Cubes could be used for:
- Measurement as an informal way to measure volume
- 3D objects for geometry
- Dice game involving the types of bears involved
- Animal topic unit
- Black and white versions can be a coloring activity
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Find more resources for these topics
How to use this teaching resource:
- Download the file, print, cut and laminate, then write your vocabulary words on the cards.
- Alternatively, use the editable word document above to add your vocabulary words on the cards
- Display these themed vocabulary word wall cards in your visible learning classroom.
by Trish (Teach Starter) May 18th, 2019
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!