A fun and creative way to learn about how adjectives can be used to describe a character’s appearance and personality.
After enjoying a shared reading experience of The Gingerbread Man:
- discuss how adjectives are used to give information about characters in the story
- identify adjectives within the text
- brainstorm adjectives that describe the Gingerbread Man
- complete the steps to create a character accordion
- make a vibrant classroom display.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!