A 13 page worksheet pack to help teach children about coordinates.
This worksheet pack includes:
- Title page
- Coordinates poster
- Practice worksheet – students write and read different coordinates
- Park Map worksheet – students write coordinate pathways using a map
- Missing Items worksheet – students read and follow coordinate pathways using a map
- Create Your Own worksheet – students create their own map on a grid
- Coordinates worksheet – students have fun reading and following a set of directions and create a word at the end
You may also like these resources:
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
Common Core Curriculum alignment
Use a pair of perpendicular number lines, called axes, to define a coordinate system, with the intersection of the lines (the origin) arranged to coincide with the 0 on each line and a given point in the plane located by using an ordered pair of numb...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!