A cyber safety poster to help the students understand correct online behaviour.
This is part of a three poster set highlighting safe and appropriate behaviours when interacting online.
Use this teaching resource when introducing online presence and digital citizenship to your class.
Points raised in this poster include never sharing your:
- Full name – use your first name or nickname only.
- A photo of yourself – use a fun avatar character instead.
- Your phone number – keep your contact online only.
- Your address – this is not safe to share online or offline.
- Your school name – this identifies where you are and when.
- Passwords – passwords are for your eyes only, always.
Use this resource in conjunction with:
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Clarified the information for students.
Change by Kristian 16th Apr
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!