A doctor’s office themed dramatic play kit.
Use this dramatic play kit to create a ‘doctor’s office’ play area in your classroom or home.
Imaginative play is a great way to assist your students’ learning in a real-life context.
Resources in this display pack include:
- display banner
- word wall
- various ‘doctor’s office’ signs, e.g doctor on duty, reception desk, waiting area etc.
- patient medical examination form
- various posters, e.g eye chart, x-ray chart, EKG chart
- appointment list and appointment reminder cards
- doctor’s office tray labels
- doctor’s office jar labels – these can be printed several to a page to allow for different jar sizes.
- printable scales and height chart
- printable thermometers
- printable patient medical wristbands.
Common Core Curriculum alignment
Participate in collaborative conversations with diverse partners about kindergarten topics and texts with peers and adults in small and larger groups.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!