A printable Easter basket craft activity for kids.
Use this fun Easter basket craft activity in the days leading up to Easter.
How to use the resource:
- Print out a basket for each student on white cardstock.
- Color in the basket and the handle using crayons or markers.
- Cut out the basket and the handle (the long rectangle across the top of the page).
- Fold the basket along the dotted lines.
- Glue or tape the tabs to the inside of the basket.
- Glue or tape one end of the handle to the inside of one side of the basket.
- Glue or tape the other end of the handle to the inside of the opposite side of the basket.
On the Friday before Easter, bring in some treats to put inside each students’ basket.
These also work well as teacher gifts for all of your co-workers!
You might also like our Easter Bunny Basket Template. Click on the link to download yours!
An easy-to-print Easter basket craft for kids.