An interested meerket displaying different words that can be used for that emotion.
Use this poster to encourage your students to write something other than interested all of the time.
This poster is part of series including:
- Happy Dog – cheerful, elated, ecstatic, jubilant, thrilled, pleased, delighted, merry and joyous.
- Sad Donkey – gloomy, depressed, sorrowful, unhappy, miserable and melancholy.
- Angry Bull – irate, furious, cross, infuriated, outraged, irritated, enraged and annoyed.
- Lonely Turtle – isolated, desolate and solitary.
- Sorry Panda – regretful, apologetic, remorseful and sorrowful.
- Shy Mouse – bashful, timid, hesitant, unassertive, introverted and apprehensive.
- Scared Cat – frightened, petrified, terrified, startled, worried, nervous, anxious and fearful.
- Confident Fox – bold, self-assured, brave, assertive and secure.
- Interested Meerkat – curious, thoughtful and inquisitive.
- Love Bunny – adore, idolize, like , respect and have great affection for.
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Common Core Curriculum alignment
Use dialogue and descriptions of actions, thoughts, and feelings to develop experiences and events or show the response of characters to situations.
Acquire and use accurately grade-appropriate general academic and domain-specific words and phrases, including those that signal precise actions, emotions, or states of being (e.g., quizzed, whined, stammered) and that are basic to a particular topic...
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!