A classroom display banner to use on your ‘Fall’ display board.
Print this display banner to create a classroom display.
To print a large banner across multiple pages:
- Open the PDF file you have just downloaded, in Adobe Reader.
- In Adobe Reader, click on the printer icon to bring up the print dialogue box.
- With the print dialogue box open, click on the ‘Poster’ button under the section titled ‘Page Sizing & Handling’.
- Next, adjust the ‘Tile Scale’ until you have the desired layout displaying in the preview section.
- Once you’re happy with the preview layout, click ‘Print’!
- Line up the pages and tape them together along the seam in the back to create your banner.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!