Desk plates for your students to name and set their goals.
This teaching resource is to help students keep track on their classroom goals. There are named or unnamed desk plate options to cater for a range of student levels and to suit your classroom purposes.
Suggestions of use:
- Set concrete goals for your students to follow
- Use these as a discussion point to set goals with your students
- Self reflected learning goal setting
- Parent teacher learning goal setting
- Peer learning goal setting
There are set templates to establish literacy, numeracy and overall classroom goals, or you can select the editable versions to set your own classroom goals you think are important for your students.