Four posters highlighting the different strategies involved with the here, hidden, head, heart comprehension strategy.
The four strategies are represented on individual posters. Information on the posters includes:
- Here: Right There – The answer is right there in the text.
– Look for information that is directly stated.
- Hidden: Think and Search – The answer is in the text but you may have to search for it.
– Look for clues which can help you to ‘read between the lines’.
- Head: What I Think – The answer is not in the text.
– Use your own knowledge and experiences to respond to ideas in the text.
- Heart: What I Feel – The answer is not in the text.
– Use your opinions and values to make judgements about the text.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!