Help students identify metaphors with this classroom poster.
Use Our Metaphor Poster As A Handy Reference
We designed this poster as a guide for learning about metaphors. There are multiple ways it can be used.
- Project the poster on the screen at the front of the room and use it as part of your lesson on metaphors.
- Print the poster and display it in your classroom for students to reference when doing independent work.
- Print the poster on cardstock paper and use it in your guided reading groups.
- Print on cardstock and place it on a binder ring. Hang on a hook in your reading center.
- Print a copy of the poster for each student in your classroom and have them store it in their reading folder for future reference.
Before You Download
Use the dropdown menu to choose between the PDF or interactive google slide activity.
Check out more posters and other displays here!