Digital Activities to Learn & Practice 0s Multiplication Facts
Learn and practice the 0s multiplication facts on interactive Google slides using input-output tables, lists of facts, the multiplication table, flash cards, and fact families.
The slide deck can be assigned as one activity or the slides can be separated into individual activities.
Use for practice at school or at home.
Interactive Google slides can be used on any device that allows students to edit Google Slides.
Slide Deck includes:
- Technology practice so that students practice using the technology prior to working on the assignment
- 0s facts in an input-output table
- List of the facts to understand the patterns in the 0s facts
- A multiplication table where students fill in the 1s only allowing them to clearly see the patterns in the 0s multiplication facts
- Flash card practice that can be filled in on the slide or printed and cut apart for games or standard flash card practice
- Fact family practice using multiplication and division with 0s where students fill in the missing factors, products, or quotients
Use at home, in small groups, during guided math, and in centers.
Requires access to Google Slides This activity includes clear and concise teacher directions and an answer key.
Common Core Curriculum alignment
Interpret products of whole numbers, e.g., interpret 5 × 7 as the total number of objects in 5 groups of 7 objects each. For example, describe a context in which a total number of objects can be expressed as 5 × 7.
Use multiplication and division within 100 to solve word problems in situations involving equal groups, arrays, and measurement quantities, e.g., by using drawings and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
TeachTransform creates fun math activities that get students involved in real math. We bring decades of education experience to the task, and we believe that students learn best when teachers and students are having fun.
Find more resources for these topics
MathematicsAlgebraic ThinkingNumber LinesOperationsMultiplicationNumbersDetermine UnknownInput Output TablesNumber and OperationsFact StrategiesWorksheetsWord ProblemsGuided Math ActivitiesPracticeSmall GroupOne-step Problems
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!