A little book of activities for the number 14.
Number recognition is a crucial skill for students and sets them up for success in math. Use this teaching resource when introducing your students to the number 14.
Print and fold the paper along the lines, creating a small book of activities for your students to enjoy.
- Trace It – students trace the number and word
- Circle It – students circle the number and word
- Count and Color – students color the correct number of apples
- Show It – students show the value of the number on the ten frames
- One More and One Less – students generate a number that is one more and one less
- Find It – students find the number in the word search (the number appears multiple times).
This resource is perfect when used as a math center activity.