Non-contact greetings that students can do with their teachers and peers.
Classroom morning greetings are so important when it comes to your daily classroom routine. Not only do they deepen your relationship with each individual student, but they also help your students learn those critical communication skills.
Don’t let social distancing squash this powerful part of your routine! Use this set of classroom posters to show your students the different non-contact greetings they can use to greet you and their friends each morning. These greetings even work virtually!
The greetings include:
- big smiles
- foot tapping
- air hugging
- jazz hands
- air high fives
- elbow bumping.
How to use these resources:
- Hang the greetings poster outside your classroom door for students to use each day to choose how they would like to use to say ‘hello’.
- Do you partner your students before morning meeting each day and have them greet and sit with their partners? If so, hang the greetings display in your classroom for students to use during morning meeting to decide how they would like to greet their partner.
Use the drop-down menu to choose between the different options for this resource. They are:
- Greetings poster in color on letter-size
- Greetings poster in black and white on letter-size
- Greetings poster in color on tabloid-size
- Greetings poster in black and white on tabloid-size
- Greetings display in color on letter-size
- Greetings display in black and white on letter-size
- Greetings display in color with the first page of the display on tabloid and each greeting on letter-size
- Greetings display in black and white with the first page of the display on tabloid and each greeting on letter-size.
- Greetings poster (Landscape) on Google Slides.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
We have added a landscape version of the Greetings poster and have also added a Google slide version of the landscape posters to use in slides virtually.
Addition by Natalie 7 days ago
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!