A checklist for students to refer to when displaying numeracy bookwork. There are low color and black and white versions, plus editable versions in case you need to add your own expectations.
Display this teaching resource in your classroom to help your students understand bookwork expectations.
The diagram and checklists adhere to the following numeracy standards:
- Rule a top line two squares down on each new page using red pen.
- Write the full date on the right side of your top line.
- Give your new task a heading and underline in red using a ruler.
- At the end of each section of your work, leave a line and rule-off with red pen.
- Make sure you have a new heading and date for each new piece of work.
- Worksheets to be neatly cut and glued into your book with no bits sticking out.
- One digit/value per square.
The editable version has been provided with a blank page for you to layout as you wish, along with editable text to scaffold for your class.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!