Parent Information Night PowerPoint TemplateTo download this premium resource Sign up to Teach Starter Not ready for a premium account? Browse free resources.
A 19 slide PowerPoint presentation template to help plan out a parent information night.
This PowerPoint presentation has been designed to help teachers when planning a parent information night.
A set of slides have been created with titles for you to use. Blank slides have also been included if you would prefer to use your own titles.
Slide titles include:
- All About Me – on this slide you can put a photo of yourself and some interesting facts you’d be happy to share.
- School Information – you can include general school information like absenteeism, school parades, office contact details etc.
- Routines and Procedures – talk about your daily routines and procedures in the classroom.
- Behavior Expectations – talk about the school’s behavior policy and what you do in your classroom to manage behavior.
- Curriculum – give a brief idea of the teaching units and curriculum topics you’ll be covering during the year.
- Homework, Grading and Assessments – talk about what parents should expect with homework for the children.
- Parent Helpers and Volunteer Opportunities – if you are keen to get parent helpers you can talk about that on this slide.
- Contact Details – how can parents contact you and what’s the best way to get in touch.
- Lunches – talk about when student eat during the day, you can also talk about any allergies.
- Important Dates – any important dates that will be coming up throughout the year such as excursions or standardized testing
- Weekly Class Schedule – include specialist times etc.
- Classroom Apps – include a list of apps that are used in the classroom that parents may want to use on their home devices.
Don’t forget there are blank slides at the end of this download if you wish to create your own headings.How do I open and edit this PowerPoint presentation?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Share this teaching resource
Do you have friends missing out on Teach Starter? Share this teaching resource with your friends and colleagues!
Find more resources for these topics...
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!