A People Live in Places banner.
Print this display banner to create a themed classroom display.
To print a large banner across multiple pages:
- Open the PDF file you have just downloaded, in Adobe Reader.
- In Adobe Reader, click on the printer icon to bring up the print dialogue box.
- With the print dialogue box open, click on the ‘Poster’ button under the section titled ‘Page Sizing & Handling’.
- Next, adjust the ‘Tile Scale’ until you have the desired layout displaying in the preview section.
- Once you’re happy with the preview layout, click ‘Print’!
- Line up the pages and tape them together along the seam in the back to create your banner.
Alternatively, click on the blue customize button above to add custom text to your banner. Then, print as described above.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!