An easy-to-use cut and stick template to create a pop-up snowman holiday card!
Use this simple template to create a pop-up snowman inside a holiday card.
To make this card you will need:
- One Pop-Up Snowman Template per student
- One piece of construction paper or colored cardstock
- Cut around the borderline.
- Fold the paper in half so the short edges are lined up.
- Reverse the fold of the paper so that the cut lines are on the outside.
- Cut along the dotted lines.
- Push the circular sections inside out so that they are folded within the card.
- Glue the back of the card to a piece of construction paper or colored cardstock.
Template downloads as a landscape PDF.
For more pop-up Christmas card inspiration, read our blog Christmas Pop-Up Card Templates.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!