A holiday craft activity where students create a Reindeer ornament decoration.
Looking for a fun craft activity for your students to make and give as a gift this holiday season? Then this is the craft for you!
How to use this craft template:
- Students cut out the strips for Rudolph’s head.
- Once all of the strips have been cut out, students stack the strips of paper on top of one another and use a hole punch to create a hole on the small cross at each end of the paper strips.
- Use a split pin through each of the holes to keep the strips of paper together.
- Gently fan out the paper to create a sphere shape.
- Use a red pompom for Rudolph’s nose, alternatively use the templates provided.
- Stick on Rudolph’s ears and antlers to finish, use the tabs to easily stick these onto the ornament.
You may also like these ornament templates:
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Distribute these role cards to your students to assist them in performing their reciprocal teaching role during reading groups. The reciprocal teaching roles explained on the cards include:
- the questioner
- the clarifier
- the predictor
- the summariser.
by Stephanie (Teach Starter) Jun 20th, 2017
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!