A holiday craft activity where students create a Reindeer ornament decoration.
Looking for a fun craft activity for your students to make and give as a gift this holiday season? Then this is the craft for you!
How to use this craft template:
- Students cut out the strips for Rudolph’s head.
- Once all of the strips have been cut out, students stack the strips of paper on top of one another and use a hole punch to create a hole on the small cross at each end of the paper strips.
- Use a split pin through each of the holes to keep the strips of paper together.
- Gently fan out the paper to create a sphere shape.
- Use a red pompom for Rudolph’s nose, alternatively use the templates provided.
- Stick on Rudolph’s ears and antlers to finish, use the tabs to easily stick these onto the ornament.
You may also like these ornament templates:
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!