A soldier coloring sheet to use in a multitude of ways to celebrate Veterans Day.
Looking for a quick Veterans Day activity? Why not incorporate our versatile soldier coloring sheet into your activity. This resource includes both a boy and girl soldier.
- Students color in the soldier, and then write characteristics of a soldier around the outside.
- Students color in the soldier, cut it out, and create a Veterans Day card for a local veteran. Collect all of your students’ cards and send them to your local veterans hospital to brighten some veterans’ day!
- Students color in the solder, cut it out, and glue it on a piece of paper. Then, have them create a setting for their soldier. Once this is done, students can write a narrative that includes their soldier and setting. If you don’t have time for an entire narrative, why not have them write a journal entry written by their soldier that includes the setting they have created.
- Students color in the soldier and write what they learned about Veterans Day around the outside.
- Students color in the soldier and write things they would like to remember this Veterans Day around the outside.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!