Get your students reflecting on ways to show kindness with this interactive bulletin board display!
❤️ 🌼 Sprinkle Kindness in the World
📌 Easily Prepare This Resource for Your Classroom
Use the Download button to download the color PDF version of this resource.
This teaching resource includes:
- “Sprinkle Kindness” bulletin board banner
- 2 “BEE Kind” templates (for older students)
- 2 “Be Someone’s Sunshine” templates (for younger students)
- hearts, flowers, and shape cutouts (for decoration)
Print enough templates for each student to have one. After speaking about the importance of being kind to everyone, brainstorm a list of ways your students can sprinkle kindness out in the world. Then, have students write down their own ideas on their template. Hang up on the bulletin board for everyone to see.
We have included two templates for this interactive bulletin board. One where students make a list of ways they can be kind and another for younger students to draw what kindness looks like.
Print the bulletin board pieces on cardstock for added durability and longevity. After you are finished with the bulletin board, you can place all pieces in a folder or large envelope for easy access and re-use next school year.
🖨️ How Print Your Kindness Banner
To ensure that this resource is printed properly, please follow these steps:
- Open the downloaded PDF file in Adobe Reader.
- Click on the Printer icon to bring up the print dialogue box.
- Click on the Poster option under the section titled Page Sizing & Handling.
- Adjust the Tile Scale until you have the desired layout displayed in the preview section.
- Click Print.
The banner will print on 3 single pages. Line up the pages and tape them together along the seam in the back to create your banner.
Looking for more ways to reinforce kindness with your students? We’ve got you covered!
Grow a new batch of good citizens with a citizenship sorting activity.
Reflect on kindness with this student mini booklet.
Choosing random acts of kindness couldn't be more fun than with this paper fortune teller template!