Stars and Stripes themed desk plates with the alphabet, a number line and a space for your student’s name.
How to use this teaching resource:
(1) Use the custom settings above to create your ideal desk plate by selecting the following options:
- school font
- font lines
- number line style
- alphabet layout style
- left and right hands on or off.
(2) Download and print out your custom classroom desk plates and write your students’ names on them.
(3) Alternatively, after selecting the above custom settings, click on the blue ‘customize’ button and add your students’ names to the desk plates. Then download and print your custom desk plate file.
(4) Laminate the desk plates to protect from moisture and cut them out.
(5) Stick the desk plates on your students’ desks with sticky tape or contact.
Now, you will have easily created the perfect, custom classroom alphabet and number line reminder for your students to refer to every day!
How do I print this teaching resource?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!