Use this STEM reflection sheet with your students when completing STEM challenges.
During a STEM challenge – students can write down notes at each stage of the process using this STEM reflection sheet.
Students fill out each section:
- Challenge – What is the challenge?
- Research – What do you need to know?
- Ideas – What are your ideas?
- Design – What materials do you need? How will you create your design?
- Outcome – How did you test your design? What happened?
- Evaluate – What would you do differently? How could you make your design better?
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Find more resources for these topics
How to use this teaching resource:
- Download the file, print, cut and laminate, then write your vocabulary words on the cards.
- Alternatively, use the editable word document above to add your vocabulary words on the cards
- Display these themed vocabulary word wall cards in your visible learning classroom.
by Trish (Teach Starter) May 18th, 2019
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!