Use this STEM reflection sheet with your students when completing STEM challenges.
During a STEM challenge – students can write down notes at each stage of the process using this STEM reflection sheet.
Students fill out each section:
- Challenge – What is the challenge?
- Research – What do you need to know?
- Ideas – What are your ideas?
- Design – What materials do you need? How will you create your design?
- Outcome – How did you test your design? What happened?
- Evaluate – What would you do differently? How could you make your design better?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!